Wednesday 26 January 2011

A frog and his jim jams

Once upon a time there was a frog.*

He moved from a land far away to a country where he met a girl, fell in love and decided to stay.


 One day she gave him a kiss and guess what happened....


He turned into a prince!

Ok that was a crap story. And I hate photos of people kissing. Sorry. Let's start again, hm? I spent the last few days making these pyjamas for the teacher and I'm quite chuffed with them. My mum is an expert at anything crafty or household and can produce a pair of mittens before you even notice the needles clicking. So no matter how much my skills improve she'll always be something of a magician in my eyes. The teacher couldn't believe it when I sewed a button for him last week so when he tried on the pyjamas his face made all the times I stabbed myself in the fingers worth it. It's nice to be someone's magician. I do slightly regret letting the him choose the fabric himself, though...



*anybody have any idea why English people call the French frogs? I could google it but, eh, I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment